Hello there, my name is Fang Ting and I’m the owner of A Gingerbread House on Sesame Street.
I’m 28, Singaporean and blissfully married to my best friend, Shuhong (SH). He was posted to Sweden for work in Nov 10 and I followed him.
A Gingerbread House on Sesame Street is named after my four ‘kiddos’ and they mean the world to us!
Right now, I’m a part time Chemistry teacher at a Swedish college, part time makeup artist at a bridal shop and of course a part time housewife at home! These are what I love to do: makeup, styling hair, doing handicrafts, hiking, traveling, skating, taking photographs, learning new things.
Here are the things I write about in my blog.
- Everyday Sweden: My life and friends in Sweden
- Valkommen till Mitt Hem: Karlskrona, the beautiful naval town and Blekinge, the traditional province I live in
- The Kitchen Project: The diary of a cooking newbie
- DIY: My art and craft projects
- Tittle-taddle: Some of my thoughts that I managed to put down into words
- Footprints: The cities and countries we visited
Guess these are all you need to know about me. Did I miss out anything? Feel free to leave a comment or drop me an email at sorfangting[at]gmail[dot]com. Drop by again!